CHILDRENS OUTDOOR TOYS : CHILDRENS OUTDOOR
CHILDRENS OUTDOOR TOYS : LATEST TOYS FOR CHRISTMAS 2011.
Childrens Outdoor Toys
- Biologically, a child (plural: children) is generally a human between the stages of birth and puberty. The legal definition of "child" generally refers to a minor, otherwise known as a person younger than the age of majority.
- Artwork with a dominant theme of adolescent motifs. For the children.
- outdoor(a): located, suited for, or taking place in the open air; "outdoor clothes"; "badminton and other outdoor games"; "a beautiful outdoor setting for the wedding"
- (outdoors) where the air is unconfined; "he wanted to get outdoors a little"; "the concert was held in the open air"; "camping in the open"
- Done, situated, or used out of doors
- (of a person) Fond of the open air or open-air activities
- (outdoors) outside: outside a building; "in summer we play outside"
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
A Souk in Morocco
In Morocco, and the Arabic speaking world in general, towns and cities are filled with souks, a large outdoor market. For reference, take all the shops in your local mall, and put them into a large network of small streets. For further cultural identification, remove all English words, add a bucket of chaos, and you too can have your own souk!
All sorts of items can be bought and sold in the souk: Raw food (usually covered in flies) to pastries, head scarfs to plastic childrens’ toys (like a toy store), fake designer items and random trinkets (like tea pots, floor mops, diapers, etc), and all of this in the middle of the street. Be careful if you are looking specifically for items made in Morocco; some might be stamped with “Made in China.” If you ever visit one, keep in mind you will stand out as a tourist, and you will be approached by vendors. If you get friendly, you might be invited for some excellent mint and honey tea, but you might end up buying some expensive items…
This image is not from a typical souk, but illustrates some of the random items that can be sold out on the street. This one is in Chefchaouen.
It's a great way to have lots of outdoor fun. It's great to see kids learn how to share and take turns. They even like to see who can ride the farthest. It's easy to assemble, and very well made. Should provide tons of fun for many years!
planet x toys
best toys for 11 year old boys
most popular girl toys
top christmas toys for girls 2011
antique horse toys
action man toys
violin toys for kids
small boys toys
wooden building blocks toys
wooden toys poland